[Dailydrool] struggling with an IPad

Valerie vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Sat May 3 00:00:02 PDT 2014

the IPad that I use does not get along very well with me. It insists on"correcting" any typos I might make to the most absurd possible alternatives.

I wrote off-line to Adrienne about cysts not completely draining (a problem which has caused bleeding bumps for Bo) and said my vet recommended "x".

IPad translated "x" to "nit bioethics". can you imagine? Like "Hey, you head lice, don't infest those kids whose parents are on the edge anyway, because you might cause them cardiac arrest". Right? Nit bioethics.

Hmmm. antibiotics. If some of my postings sound psychotic, please blame the IPad.