[Dailydrool] no fair!

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sat May 3 10:32:11 PDT 2014

Hi all, Snoopy here,

Why this morning LuLu and I were doing nothing more than conversing with the neighbor dogs next door when the clueless momPerson took such offense it went beyond the pale.  She came to the door and said things like "knock it off", "quiet", "you stop barking and howling at that fence", "you come in here this minute".  Stuff like that.  It was rude I tell you and whats worse is that when she called us inside for a cookie to apologize for talking like that she locked the dog door behind us and now we cannot go back outside to continue our conversation with the dogs next door.

More later from Snoopy who is inconvenienced