[Dailydrool] Babe

Mr Shannon R Gerdel bassethoundbutler at gmail.com
Sun May 4 08:28:03 PDT 2014

Do you know DDOD (dat dum ol dad) furgot to to give all you an update??
He's been kinda busy chasin Babe around. I told you dis, da fact dat SHE'S
gettin Al da tension is hokey.

Please forgive me. Babe is doing okay, considering. 2 great big bumps on
both sides, a bump by her right ear, and another but k p on her flank. I
was really worried about her wanting to lick her stitches all the time,
since she's a super licker. I think that having sutures on both sides keeps
her from being able to turn and lick, for now.

Thank you all for all of your drool, prayers, and support. I just cry, 2hen
I tell her I'm sorry. She blames me, since I'm the one that did this, she's
not happy with me.

Houndie Hugs and Snooter Kisses frum da Caspaw Cwew! Yours in Dwool,

Babe

Boomer

"awful awnry" Arnie ATB

Butler Shannon-DDOD (Dat dum ol dad; an absowute, topaw, compwete
BassetCase)