[Dailydrool] sad news

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Mon May 5 18:54:36 PDT 2014

I started to write the long version, but the long and short of it is, our family's hospice social worker passed away recently while on a destination wedding in the Dominican Republic.  Adrianna was the most gentle, kind, sweet and lovely woman, married with a young son.   She was many years younger than I, and yet a whole lot wiser.  I don't even think she was 40 years old yet, and she was married to a really nice husband.
I know this list is not for this, but I am beside myself and have no where else to vent.
Mom's wound nurse came today who was great friends with Adrianna, and I was in shock when she told me.  I tried to hug her grief away from her, as they were close.
Adrianna encouraged talk about the hounds as she was comforting me in my journey with Mom.  If any one can spare a candle or a kind thought, I would greatly appreciate it.
OMG, she was so special, and I only knew her for a short time, but anyone who knows her, knows how special she is.
God Bless Adrianna…
Love,
Jackie and the hounds, sad arrooooooing