[Dailydrool] Whut We dun today

Trish S tlsclm2008 at yahoo.com
Tue May 6 07:52:02 PDT 2014

Deer Conley,

I dune growlded at me Momma too wen her tried to mub me hiney ober on da bed da ofer day. Her was none too peeased wif me and skolded me. Her did! I does not kare dat her tired and wants to go to bed. Ize dere furst and Ize git to lay were me wants. Her hab no rite to mub me hiney and I told her so. And her tolds me I no growl at her, dat unackseptible buhabior.

Conlely, youse, Snoopy and me needs to run way to Haywhyee and lib with Auntie Val. Her nice. Her rites us limericks. Her no skold us or tells us to stop barking, I just nose her wud.

Yur furend who undersands,
Harrison B. Hound