[Dailydrool] Basset Sighting in WY!!

Mr Shannon R Gerdel bassethoundbutler at gmail.com
Tue May 6 15:21:56 PDT 2014

Hello, everyone,

I was looking at the local paper today when I spotted a story about Opal,
WY. An older man talks about  a return to some sort of normal after an
explosion at the natural gas processing plant last Friday.

His sweet Basset Hound is in the article, and the pictures. The link is
beloiw.

trib.com/business/energy/carrying-on-opal-returns-to-peace-and-quiet-after-natural/article_46296f54-dbba-580f-9d32-ae530fe61406.html

Houndie Hugs and Snooter Kisses frum da Caspaw Cwew! Yours in Dwool,

Babe

Boomer

"awful awnry" Arnie ATB

Butler Shannon-DDOD (Dat dum ol dad; an absowute, topaw, compwete
BassetCase)

Mr. Shannon R. Gerdel
3583 Meadowlark Drive
Casper WY 82604