[Dailydrool] $5 Friday total

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Tue May 6 15:09:21 PDT 2014

We set another record for our May $5 Friday!  Today I
sent $1526.91 in paypal donations to Daphneyland for
their cancer ward! Dawn let me know that she received
2 donations totaling $155 to the rescue's paypal account
marked Debbie's Dawgs for a final total of $1681.91 in
paypal funds.  This is not counting checks that have
been mailed for the rescue, too, which so far total
$365! How wonderful is that?

Debbie's Dawgs would like to thank everyone who
has contributed to our $5 Fridays - it's been very
successful and we are so happy to have the
continuing support of so many of you. We
know that the love and respect for Debbie has a
lot to do with why we have such great participation
and we are sure she knows what we've all been
able to accomplish by joining together in this
common cause.

$5 is not a lot but we've all seen what it can do -
it's just amazing and what a great feeling to know
that we can make these seniors' lives better.

Next $5 Friday is June 6th so mark your calendars!
I've had several people ask if they have to donate
that Friday - you may donate any time you like,
just please indicate that  your donation is for $5
Friday.

Thanks again from Debbie's Dawgs!

Donna, drool fueler for Gracie, Bosley and Sunny