[Dailydrool] Adrianna

Sue And David Autry sautry at cfl.rr.com
Wed May 7 10:07:14 PDT 2014

Jackie,

I could feel your sadness today as I read your post about the unexpected
death of Adrianna.  Life is difficult, for sure.  Unexpected bombs go off
every day around the world, shattering individuals' lives.  I will pray
God's healing on your family and for you to find another caring hospice
worker soon.  God moves in mysterious ways.  We don't always understand but
He will provide what you need.

When things like this happen, we are blessed by the relationships we share
with others.  Our friends are there to hug us, listen, give advice when
asked and help us see we are not alone.

The drool is a comfort to so many of us in all situations!  God Bless, Sue
to the Triplets: Tilly, Phoebe and Harvey