[Dailydrool] Onslow Basset Family's Search

Ellen Cole erc2761 at gmail.com
Wed May 7 07:14:17 PDT 2014

Your email could have been one written by me nine years ago after we lost
Abigail. We were very much in favor of rescues, but wanted a puppy or very
young dog. I did not realize at the time that those two things are not
mutually exclusive! While rescues most often have older dogs available,
they also have puppies and very young dogs. I suggest you make contact with
rescues in your area...maybe Ohio Basset Rescue or even Droopy Basset
Rescue (in Western PA) or anywhere else for that matter. Sometimes
transports can be arranged to get a basset to a good forever home.

Ellen & Miss Magnolia & Gracie Lou FlatBasset with Abigail & Oliver
awaiting us ATB