[Dailydrool] einstein's biopsy

Nancy Cohen nursenancy4 at gmail.com
Wed May 7 16:07:22 PDT 2014

the biopsy on the cyst einstein had removed came back as a cystic
infundibular keratinizing acanthoma.......it is a benign (yay) tumor with a
cyst at its core and that is what ruptured.....

on another note, while walking him tonight we saw a teenager half a block
away walking a large dog who pooped, and he just kept walking.....we caught
up to him and his dog snarled, but i handed him a poop bag, saying , " i
saw you didn't pick up after your dog, here's a bag, it is the right thing
to do"   it is people like him that keep dogs banned from
communities....who wants to see it on the grass?, or worse, i don't  want
me or my dogs stepping in it........out to change the world   nancy,
einstein and dixie