[Dailydrool] Apoquel

Pat Mayer lilygurl.pat at gmail.com
Fri May 9 05:14:02 PDT 2014

i don't know either but the company is owned by Pfizer...it's their
'animal' division is my understanding...My veterinary clinic said they will
get 'allotments' each month from their distributor (which is another
company involved in the chain).  Our vets are concerned because the number
if itchy animals increases as the weather gets warmer and he doesn't know
where he will find it all if he can...so I guess we are all in the same
boat.  It just makes me mad because we finally got relief for Pippa and it
may not be around long.

--

*Drool to all in need.Luv and Kissies too.Pwincess LilyGurl ATB , Rudy-
Protege to the pwincess,  and the rest of the entourage *