[Dailydrool] Apoquel

Elizabeth Lindsey erlindsey at comcast.net
Thu May 8 17:20:32 PDT 2014

I asked my vet about this for our young Charlie, and he said the manufacturer made only a certain amount intended to last the entire year. The manufacturer didn’t know it would be so successful, so now only certain vets (like his wife, who’s a veterinarian dermatologist) can dispense it. Once it runs out for the year, that’s it. He’s hopeful the manufacturer will make considerably more next year.

I don’t know if this information is entirely accurate or not, but it’s what my vet told me.

Elizabeth