[Dailydrool] update on Fred the basset puppy at Last Hope rescue

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Fri May 9 15:20:38 PDT 2014

Ah, when I showed my sister the photos, she really wanted me to apply for him.
As it turns out, the guy, Tom, who arrived after I already was playing with Fred put in an application, and he is friends with a volunteer, and I hope he passed the test, gets Fred, and they have a long, wonderful life together.
That being said, I am being considered if Tom's application fails, but I don't think it will.
I just didn't want the pup in the kennel, and I was hoping for some joy for my sister, as the hole in her heart is very deep, having lost Max last Dec.
I am still suffering from the loss of Jean Paul, but having lost Pierre Sr. first,  a few years ago, and getting Pierre Jr. shortly after has trained my heart to be scarred and healed a little bit.
BTW, Max was an almost completely black basset, as was Jean Paul.
I would like to be first in line if any rescue gets a young, black basset that needs rehoming, preferably a male.  He would be an Angel sent to my sister.
I would travel, on her behalf, or arrange transport.
As I have often said, I don't really look, but sometimes, the ones meant to be find me.
Healing drool to all in need.
Jackie and the "WHEW, DODGED A PUPPY, FOR NOW" bassets