[Dailydrool] Confirmation that I'm nuts

Valerie vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Fri May 9 17:20:18 PDT 2014

So last night Bill and I took the three bassets out for their last walk of the night. After we were a ways down the street, the skies opened up and it started pouring rain. we retreated home, all of us soaked. Inside, we toweled off Bo and got him into one of his sweatshirt jumpsuits. toweled off Mila, who then took off to scamper away the last of the moisture. where is Harley? Oh well. the humans changed into nice dry pajamas. No Harley--well, he's someplace in the house. Went to bed. I crawled into my nice warm waterbed and what should I find snoring away under the covers in my space but a sopping wet (but warm) basset hound. did I evict him and change the sheets to dry ones? No sir. I snuggled in next the the soggy doggie under the damp sheets and was soon snoring myself. Evidence of basset owner insanity. today we are both dry ad I'll do the laundry.