[Dailydrool] Pierre jr.

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Sat May 10 11:39:15 PDT 2014

Jr. had a head to toe exam today, as he has been having on and off vomiting this and last week which I was appeasing with medication, but it was time to check out WHY?
His alt is elevated again, not horrible, 145, normal being 118.
He has gas.
But the big thing, his spleen is enlarged.  His liver is still small.  It would be crazy to me to have another dog need a splenectomy as Pumpkin had one earlier this year.  And I found out about hers when she had a gas attack.  But, I have to pull it together and just do whatever I can for the boy.
He gets an ultra sound on Monday, bland diet all weekend, and I am doing a food switch from wellness to natural balance limited ingredients.
Sigh, well it is a good thing the puppy found a different home.
Healing drool to all in need.
Jackie the wine tonight basset slave