[Dailydrool] Stewie

Chris jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Sat May 10 11:30:18 PDT 2014

Western Missouri Basset Rescue is full of older hounds and one of our older
ones, Stewie, had to go to the dog hospital this morning we rushed him in I
thought he was bloating but he is swelling in his intestinal area not his
stomach he had many tests done and was sent him home on two different
antibiotics. They also gave him two injections at the vetspital  he is home
resting now after a long morning of poking and prodding and tests. Please
send drool and well wishes to our old man Stewie  and we will be having a
fundraiser to help with his vet bills soon we have a Tommy Hifllfiger Tote
with Bassets on it we will be auctioning to help us with vet bills. See
Stewies Picture on our website at http://wmbri.org