[Dailydrool] nipped and nipped

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Sat May 10 06:21:39 PDT 2014

went to the vet yesterday to get meds for my Maggie,  my surgery is  next
week and I need to get all my " ducks in a row "  for hubby.   while there, I
was standing at the counter and a women came in with a very  energetic
boxer pup, less than a year, very cute and wiggly   so he  came up behind me and
he nipped me on the calf of my leg, honestly,  didn't  break the skin, but
I have a nice bruise. the lady didn't even offer an  apology,  I asked her,
what if I was a child ????  you need to  restrain him if he is going to do
that, i got a nasty look,  so then on the  way home, I decide to go through
the drive thru to get our lottery ticket and I  always tell them NO biscuits,
 Maggie has allergies,  Maggie was  laying between my seats and Annie was
in the back, well ,  the lady reached  in to pet Maggie, and Annie came from
the back up over Maggie and grabbed the  womens hand,  I felt bad for her,
but she said it was her fault , she  should have not reached in the window,
Annie tore off one of her  artificial nails, but no marks

Marlene