[Dailydrool] Woofle

Chris jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Sat May 10 17:36:16 PDT 2014

Western Missouri is having a fundraiser to help with vet bills. We have many
seniors under our care and they have lots of medical needs we recently had
Stewie into the vet for what we feared was bloat but after tests he may have
pneumonia he is wheezing short of breath and his white cell count is up.
Buster is also still on meds we have no idea what is wrong with him but fear
it may be leukemia, Jo Jo Bear has a growth under her skin on her tummy I
just found this afternoon it may be a cyst but looks to me to be more like a
hernia. If you would like a lovely Tommy Hilfiger tote you can donate here.
Thank you for your help!

https://www.youcaring.com/medical-fundraiser/stewie-needs-help/176528