[Dailydrool] Drool for new knees

Leah McConnell leahkmcconnell at gmail.com
Sat May 10 17:52:22 PDT 2014

Dis is Pebbles. Da momma is gone to get a new part knee on Tuesday and could
use some drool - the surgery kind and the not get nervous kind. I is going
to stay with my Auntie Karen for two days and den I be Nurse Pebbles.
Marlene is getting the new knee on Monday so please drool for her too. I was
good and let her trim my toe bones because it was on her list of things to
do. My Aunties Trish and Diana will give me the walkies until da momma can
get around on one crutch. Dem crutches are dangerous. She also has a re
walker thingie to use. it has 4 wheels and a seat so she can carry things
like food and it is just the right height for cruising. Da Uncle Mark will
be here when she gets home on Tuesday. I want her to bring home the bone
they cut out. She said she asks the doctor but she probably be too blitzed
on the pain meds to remember to ask. She got like a gillion books to read
while she takes over my couch. I know it is unfair but I'll lets her use it.

Drool to all those that needs it .

Nurse maid to be Pebbles the Tuckleberry Hound for da momma Leah