[Dailydrool] Tunes is back.......woofin to Auntie Feyfey

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Sun May 11 05:44:13 PDT 2014

Auntie Feyfey!  It is me, Pawtunia. I am home!! Can you believe it! I was gone a whole year! Rusty too..... we visited once, I tried to paw in, and we are really grateful to da breederslaves for letting us stay at my old house. It has been a bad year...lotsalotsa stuff, so much they had to send us off, she slave was not good and drove Sharonslave crazy calling me..........but nuff is covered that we are home! Momcakes! Happy Momhound day. Yes, some of my kids have wished me a good day. I miss you mom, hi Gramma Cammie. I love you all.

I knows, I gotta some bridge writing to do..... it has been hard to give dictation from hours away. Someone really ripped into my human cause I didn't write fast enough.....really. I'm gonna do my best to woof about Rosie and Elvis, but my paws are still shaking. I'm gonna be a senior hound next week!

Not pawin in! I am home. On my somewhat shaky paws and looking paward. Glad to see my couch and my keyboard. (I do miss my pack and da breederslaves.)

Tunes