[Dailydrool] Pawfect Rosie

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Sun May 11 06:10:28 PDT 2014

Auntie Feyfey....yes, I know, I'm behind.  Tell me again about that pretty, pretty Rosie who is there. The one in all the great pictures. Rosie, yes. Came from Georgia....got rescued by Miz Menzie and her friends, escaped the puppymiller, had wonderful puppies who got 'dopted and then Rosie hit the mother (hehehe) load and moved to Alabama with Auntie Beth. Red and white.  Was really hungry and skinny until she got saved. Yes, I sniffed her once in Michigan. She came with Abby who used to woof with me across the hall. Lived with Kaylee who borrowed dear Nudgie's cart and then sent it back when I couldn't walk. They are all together now? Rosie had a special buffet? Don't tell Auntie Beth..... fried stuff? Lotsa fried stuff? Gravy? C at tfish ? No........ not the Southern special? What? Hawaiian? Rosie asked for a luau?? She remembers her birthday pawties!  What? There is a constant stream of people who Rosie visited at nursing homes, down here.......they all want to come and pet her again!

Lots of wagging on her arrival? Everybody loved her and was surprised to see her so soon. She was pawfect. Bootiful, charming.......kind. Kaylee and Abby were first..... and Nudgie came a running. Momcakes had a good sniffie with her, too. Looked a little silly in her grass skirt and lei.

Caruso fired up the telescope. Rosie booked it for a long time. She wanted to see her pawson....and then check on each of her puppies. She is most grateful to have been rescued and to have had a good second life....and is grateful that her babies got good homes.

Rosie was the kind of girl we all just gotta admire.  Sorry I wasn't here to write, sooner.

Tunes.