[Dailydrool] Breeders vs Rescue

Chris jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Sun May 11 06:44:58 PDT 2014

I agree with Bev there are wonderful breeders out there who do things right
and they are needed to keep the Breed active because many of the puppies
coming from puppy mills or back yard breeders have traits and behaviors
uncommon in the breed. So good Breeders keep the Breed pure. And they love
their dogs and they love the breed and the puppies they produce show that
love and hard work they do to keep the Breed alive.
They are not the problem with the dog population and mental and behavioral
problems we see in the breed; those are caused from improper breeding by
what we refer to as back yard breeders  and from millers who are only in it
for the money and not to promote the breed who yank their puppies away from
the mom and littermates too soon and sell puppies with no clue of how they
are they should behave because they had little training from their mothers .

Rescues have many good older dogs and medium aged dogs and a few puppies who
are good and well bred but we have mostly older ones some people like
getting a dog that is past its puppy stage. I love puppies but I love the
older ones more and I think both adopters and buyers are welcome to their
own likes and dislikes no one should judge.