[Dailydrool] dem new knees

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Sun May 11 07:50:07 PDT 2014

We are sending lots of drool to Leah for her knee surgery,  my surgery  is
Wednesday  and I wish it was a partial, but it will be a total knee
replacement. 3 days in the hospital then home, hubby has to work all weekend so  we
will try to get our son over here to help with the girls, these are the
times  I wish we had a doggie door, but then again NOT, I have trouble getting
Annie to  come in the house,  she NEVER comes when called, she doesn't run
away when  you go out to get her, just stands there and WAGS her tail until
you put her  leash on. and both girls eat BUNNY POO !!!!  if they had free
run with no  supervision, hard telling what they would get into.
A big congrats to NIGEL   I am so happy for you Bev to watch your  big boy
track and having fun, what an inspiration , he has  such a  strong spirit.
 he gave his momma a happy mothers day.
Bill and I were outside last night with our girls  and we had given  them a
leather glove to play with, they had so much fun chasing each other, my
maggie has been feeling much better and has actually started to be the
initiator  in playing , we were laughing so hard as they chased each other around
the yard,  growling and playing tug of war with the glove,  Maggie normally
does not  run and play like that, so it was a joy to watch.
hope everyone has a joyous happy mothers day,

Love and drool  Marlene and my girls