[Dailydrool] Gracie checking in

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 12 14:36:38 PDT 2014

Hi it's Gracie,

Yesterday was my mommy's day it really was and we snuggled and we cuddled and we got her a card and there were 3 dogs on the front of the card and one of them had a bow on and everybody said "oh look, the one with the bow is Gracie" which was true the one with the bow was clearly a dickens.  I have reached a point where I will solicit pets .... I will walk right up and look up and say "hey, I'm a pet over here, you should lean down and pet me ..... I'm a pet you know ... you're supposed to pet me ..... aren't I cute ..... go ahead ... pet me .... I'm a pet."  I really love my brother Snoopy and I will sniff his breath to see if he's had a treat and tug on his ears to see if he wants to play with me and mouth his toy which sometimes he loves and sometimes he really hates but I do it either way cause I'm his baby sister and I can.  LuLu is very bossy because she is the boss and she is in charge and lately LuLu plays with Snoopy instead of me but
 yesterday she was yelling at Tom over the back fence and Snoopy tried to boss her away from the fence so she put him on his back and made him cry like a baby and now poor Snoopy is laying low.

My mommy got steamed clams for lunch and crab for dinner and they were all alive when daddy got home with them and we got nothing, nada, zippo because we have been itchy and daddy says we could be allergic (Snoopy is allergic to chicken) and so we got BATHS for mothers day .... oh it was terrible.  And that Snoopy, he lived with some Labrador retriever named Cyrus it seems and you just mention a bath and he goes charging into the bathroom and howls at the shower door .... it's a torture chamber and water comes from the ceiling and all 4 walls AND a hand held and I about had a heart attack first time I got dragged in there but Snoopy acts like it's some kind of water park he's a lunatic and apparently this Cyrus whomever he was taught him this ridiculous behavior and it's not dignified I am telling you that right now and LuLu only gets a bath 1st of the month when we get flea stuff but Snoopy and I itch so we get it every 7 to 10 days and yesterday was
 10 days and Snoopy was doing the happy dance and I had to be dragged across the yard and the house on my lead and dragged all the way in there and held onto while I got squirted but I got even.  I rolled and rolled on daddy's side of the bed when I got done and it was STILL wet when he tried to go to bed and had to sleep in the office last night cause his side was wet but not my mommy's.

Love,
Gracie the dickens who LOVES handsome Conley and his brother Wolf Boy and is really hoping they can come back soon cause I wanna party.