[Dailydrool] Evil Annie is not evil

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Mon May 12 15:56:57 PDT 2014

well bless my buttons,  don't know what has happened, but sometimes  things
happen that just take your breath away and tonight was such an  occasion,
  Evil Annie  and Maggie are actually  siblings,  but Annie is much bigger,
longer and lower to the ground but all  of the evilness in her melts away
when it comes to Bill and I and her sister  Maggie  she loves her sissy,
every night at dinner they each have a  rug or place mat . sometimes when Bill
has to go to work early I will for-go  their dinner until after I feed
hubby, well tonight was such a night but I  decided to give them each a large
hand full of kibble to hold them over, so call  them both to the kitchen and I
laced kibble on each of their mats, Annie would  NOT touch the kibble on
Maggies mat, she knew it was Maggies and walked by it,  by this time, Maggie
was walking thru and scarfed  Annie's   Kibble  off Annie's  mat and then
walked over and ate her own kibble  that Annie passed up.  I gave Annie lots of
kisses and apologized  for  all the times I called her Evil,  I was so proud
of her,

Breathless,  yea I know guys, but it is the LITTLE things that take  our
breath away.

Marlene