[Dailydrool] Howling

Valerie vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Mon May 12 18:18:43 PDT 2014

Hi Marie,
  we have three hounds here who rarely howl at all. Only two triggers--Harley will howl if we start play howling ourselves to get him going, or if a song by the Beach Boys comes on (especially "Little Surfer Girl"). Clearly this type of howling is sing-a-long time for him. the other occasion is if sleeping and dreaming. both Harley and Mila howl in their sleep. I have no idea what they are dreaming. I have read that wolves howl to say "Im here, where are you?", but dogs are not wolves. Val