[Dailydrool] Update from Browyn the Fairy Princess

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Wed May 14 13:07:53 PDT 2014

Hey Everyone! I am back from my vacation at the spa and then I had a real
spa treatment when I got home. Mom gave me a pedicure, a facial and a bath.
Then I got furminated. She tried to gyp me out of being furminated. She
said I wasn't blowing coat. I stood on top of Bugsey while she was
furminating him until she gave in and furminated me too! I showed her. I
filled a third of the trash can. I feel so much better now! I was the only
one to get a facial a s well. Apparently Fairy Princesses need facials and
Knights in Shining Armour do not. Mom says it is because the Fairy Princess
digs in mud and mulch with her head and the Knights have enough common
sense not to do that. What ever! I think it is because Fairy Princesses are
special! Mom says that it is a good thing she has only ever had one special
Fairy Princess. Otherwise she might lose her mind. I think she should thank
her lucky stars that I decided to grace her life! All for now!

Browyn the Fairy Princess with Beauford, Bugsey and the mom, Jennifer