[Dailydrool] Update from Browyn the Fairy Princess

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Wed May 21 12:52:07 PDT 2014

Well, it happened. I knew it would. The mom left early in the morning. She
got home at 2:00. Then she ran around doing things and Bugsey didn't get
his mommy lap time. Dad came home and didn't love on him first.

Let's just say he went to jail for a little while. Then the mom and dad
decided he could come out. He went balistic again. So Beauford and I went
outside to play and they let Bugsey out again. Then he was fine after he
got his lap time. And they make fun of me for being a Fairy Princess, but
he is apparently a Big Momma's Boy.

Browyn the Fairy Princess, Beauford and Bugsey (who is finally out of jail)