[Dailydrool] Speedy check in

Nancy Candray speedsterbasset at yahoo.com
Fri May 16 05:45:47 PDT 2014

Its been a long time since we posted. Momslabe has been reading the drools, but truth be told she doesn't get many drools and she keeps getting a message that her drool is bouncing and therefore account is being suspended and she has to rescribe. We can't figure out why this is happening or even how to fix it. We know we have missed some (ok A LOT) of post that has been asking for drool and we haven't seen iit so we are slinging drool to all you folks nevertheless. We know it is always needed.

Here at Casa de Speedy, have gone through some changes. The Momslabe took a 9 month leave of absence. We thought she would be more diligent with drool but one month into her leave she made us stay with our favorite pals for a couple of days and came back with a tiny 2 legger. Rambo and I assume this is a 2 legger foster cuz its always been just Momslabe, Dadperson and us, but there is no talk of this liddel 2 legged foster of leaving any time soon. No talk her being adopted or anything. Momslabe and Dadperson have said that this one is staying for at least 18 years.  if she doesn't start petting me soon, I'm afraid I;ll have to kick her out of Casa de Speedy.

As for me, well, I went in for my dental this month and they discovered a liddel mass on my hind leg. Momslabe was worried sick but the results came back and it was a cyst, not the other C word. Since I'm about 12 or 13 now, momslabe always worries about things. I mean, how can you blame her about worrying about me me me, but golly get it together woman! And if she was that worried then she couldda at least boughten me a cake or something. Instead I got dental chews and antibotics. Momslabe isn't living up to her reputation as a slabe. Hmm....I should go take care of that right now......

Speedy Speed Demon of the West OEBE