[Dailydrool] THANK YOU ALL!

Emily G earthyoga at aol.com
Fri May 16 12:36:01 PDT 2014

I would like to thank everyone who supported the Easter Candy fundraiser for Ohio Basset Rescue earlier this year.....You helped raise $379!  I really want to thank all of you!

I also want to send out healing drool to all in need and all who have lost a special hound - I am still in a funk from my brother's passing at the end of March so I haven't really been a big on posting things - I know this will pass and my pups are there to give me kisses and just lay with me when I feel overwhelmed....

Emily and the Gareis girls - Maggie, Bailey, Laverne and Gracie