[Dailydrool] Basset Wanted - Help Needed

Marie28443 at aol.com Marie28443 at aol.com
Fri May 16 11:07:47 PDT 2014

I've been contacted by a lady who wants to get a  Basset.  She's in Central
Arkansas.  She has no preference as to sex  or color but doesn't not want a
senior or pup.  She's willing to travel to  surrounding states to pick up a
dog.  I've already told her that she would  probably have to go to Texas,
Louisiana, Tennessee, Kentucky, etc. and she has  no problem with that.

If any rescues are out there with a dog  that's available for adoption,
please email me and I'll give you the lady's name  and phone number so you can
contact her directly.

Thanks for your  help.

Marie & Megan Mariah