[Dailydrool] Potty march

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 16 17:52:24 PDT 2014

Hi it's Gracie,

We eat our dinner at 5 and after dinner we all 3 march outside and we all 3 pee and it is a potty march because we all march and mommy comes too (well sometimes daddy but tonight is shabbat so mommy) and after we march we come back inside and she feeds us all a cookie because we are good bassets.  Well, mommy is what some people call extremely organized.  There are much ruder terms for what mommy is and the initials are AR but mommy doesn't like me talking like that so we'll just say she's efficient.  So we finished eating and she marched us right out there and nobody messes around with mommy me and LuLu we squatted and Snoopy he lifted his leg (well, he lifted it on her flower pot so maybe he does mess around with mommy but still) and after that mommy said "good babies come on, come on, cookie time" and so we all charged back inside and had our cookie and it was a very nice cookie because it's shabbat you know and mommy started talking to daddy and
 .... we all went back outside.  Because all 3 of us still had to poop.  So mommy looked outside to see what we were up to and where all 3 of us were peeing before this time all 3 of us were doubled up pooping.  She could have waited and let us pee AND poop and then given us the cookie but it would have taken longer I guess or maybe she is still in work mode and thinking in units of work or maybe she is just nuts but anyway we had to go back out on our own and poop because after we peed she called us inside and who wants to miss a cookie because they didn't poop yet, right?

Love,
Gracie who's mommy is a bit too organized perhaps but I love her anyway

PS  Conley I love you and I miss you and you never call and you never write and ..... I'm lonely