[Dailydrool] And then they were four !

AWoodrum awoodrum at clear.net
Mon May 19 09:59:16 PDT 2014

Eleri, this is the Mama of Sister Holly da Dolly, Sister BeaBea the Crazy,
Sister Bunny the Boss, and Brudder Baxter the Corny Dog.  And the Evil
Kitties.  Woof, that's a bunch.  Anyway, Venus sounds perfect for Polly and
the Mum and Dad, and from your description it sounds like the girls are
actually doing very well together, especially if she has only been with your
family for two weeks.  It takes a while for everyone to get used to each
other and for Venus to settle in and know she is staying and is safe and
loved.

When our Sister Anna and then Sister Gracie left for the Bridge, I knew
Holly was going to have a very hard time because she depended on her Sisters
to keep her safe and take care of her.  We ended up getting Crazy BeaBea
about a week and a half later through some very strange occurrences.  In
fact, it was so strange that I know that Crazy BeaBea is meant to be here,
she was sent to us.  Anyway, when BeaBea came to live here, Holly got mad
and she didn't want that crazy dog around her and on and on, but she pulled
out of her depression and woke up.  That was a year and a half ago, and I
guarantee you that Holly would not have lived anywhere near that long
without BeaBea the wild and crazy dog who keeps everyone on their toes.  So
hang in there for a while and see what happens, my guess is the girls will
become buddies soon.  And maybe Venus will perk PW Polly up some and help
her enjoy what time she has left.  That's what has happened to us.

Anita Woodrum
awoodrum at clear.net