[Dailydrool] Dog Park Day

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 21 19:50:36 PDT 2014

Hi all, Snoopy here,

Well this is more like it.  We're starting to hear everybody's stories again.  And telling our own.  Like today.  Today the clueless momPerson worked from home and so we all went to the dog park on our lunch hour.  She is taking another one of her training classes and she has to take those from home so I can get the training too because I have to catch all her bugs for her because the woman is CLUELESS.  And so we have to go to the park at lunch because LuLu says so.

Now that I am almost 9 I am a bit more, shall we say, socially acceptable at the park than I once was.  I still ahrooooooooooooooo ahrooooooooooooooooo ahrooooooooooooo all the way from the car to the gate and I still ahroooooooooooo ahroooooooooo ahroooooooooooo up to every dog but I get around and I don't fixate on one dog and I will let a dog chase his ball and stuff and it's much better.  LuLu sticks right by momPerson sometimes she will wander but usually she is right next to momPerson and Gracie well Gracie gets around and I had better just leave it at that.  She makes friends very easily I can tell you that right now.

Today I made a friend and I was playing with my friend and I was following him and then he was following me and then we were both chasing the ball and another dog came and he was big and goofy and looked like a pit bull/boxer/ridgeback mix if you can even imagine and he was very sweet and fun to play with and he joined in and then Cooper showed up and every single dog at the park leashed up and went home because Cooper bites over the ball and nobody needs that.

More later from Snoopy who had fun at the dog park today
with LuLu Konker extrodinair
and Gracie the dickens