[Dailydrool] magazine contest

LOIS LEMA lemalois at verizon.net
Thu May 22 06:13:34 PDT 2014

 honestly, i value the contact with folks when i am out walking my gang.  it provides me the chance to inform them about the breed..it's good and bad points.  also about available rescue options where and how not to buy from crappy breeders (aka stores, backyard ones and millers) but reputable ones.

i used to subscribe to dog fancy but haven't for years.  i think they might sell it in the box pet stores and book stores..i have neither by me..so most of the target audience up here are not going to see it..but me walking my dogs will do much to inform.  as well i firmly believe a good friendly contact is worth a million dollars but that might be the old national park service person in me shining thru.

personally i will always make time to contact folks interested in the breed.  nothing is lost being a good ambassador for the breed by spending a few minutes on a positive contact educating someone about the breed..how many times have i heard "oh i love bassets,  etc."

lois.
proud owner of 2 rescue bassets

"Creativity is intelligence having fun."  Albert Einstein