[Dailydrool] I knew it, I knew it

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 22 19:34:49 PDT 2014

Hi it's Gracie,

Miss Val Person's drool posts don't come through, they are not in spam and they don't come at all so we have to go to the archives and HUNT.  Well, LuLu got a limerick and Snoopy got a limerick and the clueless momPerson told me Miss Val Person didn't love me and didn't make me a limerick and I didn't believe it for a minute so I went today and hunted through the archives and clicked on all the Limericks and found:

Gracie Miss Gracie is Snoopy's sister
and no one can resist her.
She's a bit of a drama queen--
That is, if you know what I mean,
but that being said, she's an A-lister.
Thank you very much for my Limerick Miss Val Person and I love it and it's special and it's funny how everyone has always called me Miss Gracie even the rescue lists me as Miss Gracie and my mommy just called me Gracie the dickens but everybody else knows I'm Miss Gracie.

I love you Miss Val Person you are the best thank you for writing me a poem.

Love,
Gracie