[Dailydrool] Mary Lee's 5/21 message

Phlpwnfldp at aol.com Phlpwnfldp at aol.com
Thu May 22 19:09:45 PDT 2014

(1) Mary Lee mentioned her experience with a Dyson.  I'm no expert,  but my
house cleaner swears by them.  On his weekly visits he invariably  fills up
the cannister  (I have two bassets).  Plus it's easy to  operate.  (Note: I
have no affiliations with the company).

(2) Eating things:  Please be on the lookout at dog parks for the
relatively new "small" tennis balls.  An over- eager basset puppy can  swallow these
products whole, as I recently discovered.  They have all  kinds of smells
associated with them, and can go down the throat all too  easily.

In my experience, Buster stopped eating and was sick and barfing for a
couple of days (time for a vet trip?) before he finally coughed up the remains
of one of these things.  Be on the lookout!  You could save a dog  from
being sick, or, worst case a vet trip, and surgery.

(3) Finally, congratulations to the limerick people.  You've added a  whole
new degree of interest and culture to Daily Drool.  Go for it!

Phil Ryan