[Dailydrool] Hi Dawn-escargot the basset

Kristy Warner kawarner at umich.edu
Fri May 23 04:59:26 PDT 2014

thank you for sharing this story of escargot. Tia is amazing..so is
her rescue. She is what it means to rescue...her main goal is to save
pit bulls..but she does not turn away other breeds-she is an angel her
on earth. Thank DOG she stepped up to help Escargot. So folks..please
don't be upset with Tia or the folks trying to save this boy. Send
what you can..thoughts, prayers, $, support, supplies etc. Every
little bit helps. They are an outstanding group and deserve our
support, respect and prayers. We all need to work together to save
dogs..that is the bottom line. I am so thankful to rescues that are
breed specific..and yet open their doors to any dog in need...truely
outstanding. I am excited she has a hound rescue..sad there is such a
need..but she will absolutely contribute even more down there and help
the existing rescues....lets hope they all keep working together for
the good of all dogs that need us humans to step up. Its about the
dogs..not us. Kristy