[Dailydrool] Duke Elvis

Wilder, Sharon Sharon.Wilder at Simonandschuster.com
Fri May 23 08:31:37 PDT 2014

It's true all the Aunties used to kiss Big E and say goodbye as each event ended. Then when it appeared that he intended to outlive all of us we just figured he'd be there at the next event. We missed him this year at the Waddle. Most Droolers know that Elvis was quite "fond" of Queen Xandy Bear and his many attempts at wooing her entertained the Aunties very much, QXB not so much. He could be QUITE persistent. Since QXB is now reunited with her husband Prince Blueberry ATB at their castle they decided to build an entire wing at the castle for the Duke to use when he was ready. Now this is a bit irreverent but Elvis was a sweet old guy, never pretentious and other than QXB had simple tastes. In my mind I picture Elvis bursting through the doors of the ballroom wearing one of those t-shirts made to look like a tux with a beer bong in one arm, the other arm around a pretty girl hound shouting, "Let's get this party started!" ho, ho, ho, ho, ho, ho, ho(the sound he would make as he relentlessly chased QXB).

***Note address and fax number as of 5/20/2011***
1639 Route 10 East
Suite 200
Parsippany, NJ 07054

Phone: 973-656-6121