[Dailydrool] Speedy on a roll

Speedster speedsterbasset at yahoo.com
Fri May 23 08:52:55 PDT 2014

Hahaha, I have momslabe on her toes this week.

I was visiting the tiny 2 legger on the couch this morning. Momslabe doesn't allow us on the couch cuz she says it may hurt my back on my way down. There isn't much clearance between the couch and the coffee table (why is it a  coffee table but never any coffee?) anyroo, she yelled at me to get down and that I know better. Excuse me! You yelling at me?! Well then I'll just go down the road and pee on the 2 legger playmate. Looked her straight in the eye and peed!

Teaches her to think she is boss of me!

Her jaw dropped and I merrily went outside. Bwahahaha

Speedy Speed Demon of the West OEBE

Sent from my iPhone