[Dailydrool] Rimadyl

Marilyn mjsergent at comcast.net
Sat May 24 14:10:21 PDT 2014

I work at an animal hospital, and we have had a lot of dogs on (Novox), the
generic of Rimadyl for a long time.  In addition to Rimadyl/Novox, you can
add Tramadol for pain.  I personally don't like all these meds, so I have my
guys on Omega 3 fish oil caps or Salmon Oil or Salmon Oil caps (human kind
is fine).  They are great for arthritis and other organs as well and
skin/coat.  Also, there are two natural products I like called Nzymes and
DGP.  You can go on www.nzymes.com and www.dgpforpets.com and read all the
testimonies of people's pets that have arthritis.  Good luck!