[Dailydrool] Memorial Day

Alice dognpony at ptd.net
Sun May 25 18:14:50 PDT 2014

Peace and all good to deceased, former and current members of our armed
forces.  God bless you all.

On another note, PW Harley Chick had emergency surgery today for a ruptured
cyst.  When they rupture, we are usually able to stop the crud and clean
them.  Not so today, so the emergency vets did the job and removed the nasty
thing.

Since she is 13 1/2 I was worried.  Her blood work was pretty good for her
age and she just took an antibiotic and rimadyl with a little peanut butter
and swiss cheese.  Now sleeping it off and I consider myself lucky that the
bill did not contain a comma.

The Jersey Girls plus Fred
Alice
PW Harley Chick RN CGC, Fred RN CGC,  Molly Bulldozer, Pippi;
Annie & Candy, the horses