[Dailydrool] who still needs/ would like a limerick?

Valerie vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Sun May 25 18:45:12 PDT 2014

aloha, when last I counted, Ive done about 70, but I know I've missed dogs. My goal is to do one for at least one dog in each family of drool posters. If Ive missed you, please send me your dog's name and a happy memory, trait, or quirk and Ill write you one. (I knock them out over my morning coffee). and please dont feel offended if Ive skipped you --my memory is not what it once was. when I get to about a hundred, I figure we can gather them up into a booklet to benefit rescue. Write me. semper fido. val