[Dailydrool] jasmin and joshua with Buppy Lilly , PW Justin and Sweet Jade atb.

Jonathan Molyneaux johnmoly at mweb.co.za
Mon May 26 04:05:56 PDT 2014

Good morning all and healing drool to all in need. This is Jasmin and Joshua
chiming in, the slave has fallen behind in reading us our drools again ,but
finally caught up this morning. Our brother PW Justin who went to the Bridge
in his 21 st year was on 100mg. Rymadyl for 13 years from the age of eight.
It was   old age that eventually caught up with him causing the heart
,kidneys and liver to weaken . On the day he went to the Bridge he had a 40
minute walk in the morning and another in the Vets garden which he loved in
the late afternoon before leaving us. The same Vet Doctor has got me ,Jasmin
my age unknown but definitely 13 +as my greying face is now snow white on
Metacam daily. Our slaves also massage our joints regularly with Hot Ice Gel
or Ice Man Herbal cooling Gel. For the seasonal allergies with grass, pollen
etc. we are given Allergex once a day for about 4 days in a row at a time
and that keeps the itches. sneezing and rashes under control.  The slaves
have us vaccinated on a yearly basis even us seniors . The street behind us
has been invaded by bunny rabbits, we walk that street most days and we
chase the bunny rabbits who run into the peoples gardens through their
picket fences for safety, the poles are about 6 inches apart, big enough for
the rabbits to get through but only big enough for a Bassett's head. On one
of the days we both decided to follow the rabbits and before the slave
Johnathan could reign us in our heads popped through the fence and Joshua
and I got stuck fast.  Firstly the slaves language , left us speechless and
then we thought he was going to burst a blood vessel. Once the slave
Johnathan calmed down he went about the business of getting us unstuck. The
lady who lives there has recently lost her husband to the Bridge just looked
through the window and would not come out. With the help of the other
neighbours ,the slave got us unstuck with not too much damage to the ladies
fence. We are sending welcome drool to Venus. We are sending get well and
stay well drool  to humans Leah and Marlene and houndies Marley ,Mimey
,Portis, Choppy ,Stewie ,  J.R., Escargot ,Dottie ,Elvis with arthritis,
Jake find your bark, Bo ,Pippa , Sydney , Lucy  , Fiona and Babe. We are
sending heart healing and comforting drool to the family and fur friends of
human Adriana as well as to the slaves and furfriends of  Houndies Bona ,
Molly Bob ,Lord Flash ,Pixel ,Watson , Hollis Alosa  , Dozer ,Fred ,Morse ,
Pumpkin Pie , Zippy ,Elvis ,Peaches , Miss Daisy ,Rosie ,Monroe , Lilly ,
Cinnamon , Lucky , Maggie , Tessie and Duchess as well as kitty cat
Snowflake  , who have all left for the Bridge and we will ask the slaves to
light a candle and give us extra treats in their memory.

Jasmin and Joshua looking forward to the youth day long weekend in June when
we celebrate our gotcha days and birthdays .

Lilly  ,Justin and Jade ATB looking forward to updating you all in the next
post on what has been taking place ATB.

Slaves William and Johnathan thanking Val for the wonderful Limericks,
especially the one  created for  PW Justin.