[Dailydrool] Blue Power Ear Wash for Pestiferous Ear Gunk

lea pierce leapierce at leapierce.com
Mon May 26 22:18:41 PDT 2014

To the drooler on the front lines combatting ear GUNK (that's the medical
term): The HMS Santa Rosa relies on Blue Power Ear Wash for all officers &
enlisted. Helped clear up Adm. JED's gunk-a-trocious ears (he had diagnosed
pseudonomas infestation, uck, uck, uck). You have to make it yourself, it
is rock bottom cheap and dead easy. Rubbing Alcohol, Blue Gentian, and
Boric Acid. Go to this link for the recipe.

http://www.itsfortheanimals.com/Adobe/Blue%20Power%20Ear%20Treatment.pdf

The link supplied is a long, very, very complete write-up of Blue Power.

I spend endless amounts of the Ship's Treasury on Vet-prescribed stuff; I
did elect to use Cipro with the Blue Power after Adm's diagnosis, but I am
convinced that Blue Power was the key. He loved it--I think it made his ear
feel better.

And the pestiferous pseudonomas bacteria never came back.

Here's to do-it-yourself cures that are cheap and effective.

Lt. Lea Pierce
HMS Santa Rosa
Houndservant to whatever hounds happen to be onboard