[Dailydrool] Feeding times: how many were there?

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Wed May 28 04:38:07 PDT 2014

Yesterday was Gallery day and then I got home and fixed dinner and ate and
was working on something on the computer when I looked at the clock and
realized it was a good 35 minutes past feeding time and no one had said a
word.
I looked around at the sleeping dogs and thought oh well I'll feed them
when they wake up and continued with what I was doing.
When they did get up I had forgotten that I had decided to wait and was
horrified to find that I had missed by about an hour, so I hastily made up
their dinners, adding a little extra kibble (gastronomic apology) and
cheese. Everyone ate well. Bowls were clean.

And then DH says "Why are you feeding them again?"
Wait. WHAT?
You fed them dinner.
No I fed them lunch.
You were at the Gallery for lunch.
(touché)
They ate when you ate which was at three.
No you fed them dinner at 3:45. I was through.

I stared at the dogs sitting blandly in their crates before their empty
dishes.

DID I FEED YOU TWICE??
No comment.

I still do not know if they got an extra dinner or not.

MomPerson to a stuffed llewis, Nigel, Conley and I-am-on-a-Belgian-diet,
Doc​