[Dailydrool] Our very own Sally King :)

Rebecca Louise Stanton pummorse at hotmail.co.uk
Wed May 28 00:29:28 PDT 2014

 Hello droolers.  Not sure if you are aware, but our very own Sally King in the UK (slave to Rolph OEBE the custard-cream-snatcher and Pw Clara) is a journalist and a very good one too, but is terribly modest.  Therefore, I think it is only right and proper that I share with you (stop blushing Sally) her weekly column in a newspaper as if it were up to Sally you wouldn't know about it, and its too good to pass over.  Rolph and Clara's name are changed so as to protect their anonymity (and so Rolph doesn't end up in court).   Congratulations Sally, and can't wait to read the columns every week!

http://www.echo-news.co.uk/bloggers/blogs/11235670.It_costs_more_to_insure_my_dog_than_my_house/ Becky, Morse and Pumbaa ATB