[Dailydrool] Ben

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Thu May 29 18:25:06 PDT 2014

Ben does have pancreatitis.  Today he had an ultrasound and  x-rays.  The
x-rays were negative.  The ultrasound showed a splenic  lesion with target
appearance.  That suggests a metastasis of a  carcinoma.  No primary tumors
were found, but a needle aspiration was done  of the lesion, and I should have
the results in 3 to 5 days.  He came home  and drank a good amount of
water, and has eaten a scrambled egg, some turkey  ham, some fried cod and some
chicken breast.  I just hope for the  best.  Any drool that can be sent will
be most appreciated.

Douglas