[Dailydrool] Colt and the bunnies

Michele S. wickedfoxybear at yahoo.com
Wed May 28 19:19:21 PDT 2014

A couple of days ago I had Colt out in his fenced in potty area to...well go potty. Anyhowl there were 2 bunnies chasing each other near the fence. When the bunnies saw that Colt had noticed them...His ears perked up, tail wagging like made, eyes filled with excitement. The bunnies instead of running away from the fence and therefore away from the hound ran toward him veering off just before coming through the fence, ran down the fence line and then out through the backyard, under the back property line fence (4 board fencing, not a basset proof fence) then disappearing into a tall grassy area. Colt chased the bunnies by hopping across his fenced in area. HOPPING LIKE A BUNNY!!! I thought I was seeing things. Had to think, did I start hitting the wine early today....NO...Dang my hound just bunny hopped.
Our hearts go out to all of whose beloved hounds that have made the journey to the bridge. May they live forever in the magic of your memories. Drool to all of the sick or injured hounds and humans.
We love all of you and eventually I do get around to reading all of the drool post...I am still about 1 or 2 weeks behind but will try to get caught up this week.
Michele, Colt & Ruger at Howling Hound Acres
Women are Angels...And when someone breaks their wings..They simply continue to fly....on a broomstick...They are flexible like that...