[Dailydrool] --Blue Basset

Chris jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Wed May 28 20:04:06 PDT 2014

I think we may have two Blue Bassets here at WMBRI one I am not sure of but
Buster has horrible skin problems, gut problems and overall health problems
I never thought about the grey in his brown but his fur is greyish brown I
wonder if he is part blue??? He also is aggressive at times but 99% of the
time he is most docile. Then we have Goofey he is black and white polka
dotted, he is so spotty it looks like his dots are   greyish blue. He is
young but getting a little full of himself and thinks he is the boss. I will
have to keep an eye on him to keep him under control, he has already claimed
our King size bed and last night he even pushed me onto the floor in the
middle of the night... I am 64 and this old body does not take well to
hitting the floor at three in the morning but I just went to another bedroom
and went back to sleep.